The Language Acquisition and Brain Laboratory (QLAB) at the University of Delaware directed by Zhenghan Qi, MD/PhD, is looking for participants for a brain imaging study to understand language learning in children.
Is my child eligible?
We are looking for participants who are:
- Native speakers of English.
- English monolinguals (i.e., no extensive exposure to a language other than English before age 5).
- Located in the United States and can use Zoom to meet virtually.
- Between the ages of 6 to 10 years 11 months.
What does the study involve?
1. Zoom meeting 1: Going on a virtual store tour! (60 minutes)
2. Zoom meeting 2: Listening to short and exciting stories! (60 minutes)