Current UD student thinking about PT as a career?
Our Physical Therapy Practicum (PHYT400) may be for you! Learn about the PHYT400 practicum.
*PHYT400 students are given priority for our available volunteer shifts each semester.
All non-UD students must be 18 years of age or older to volunteer.
This video contains instructions on how to sign-up for Volunteer hours. Please watch it in FULL.
Prior to signing up for Volunteer Hours you must complete the follow steps:
1. Read ALL of the following: (You will be responsible for all of this information.)
- HIPAA Training Click HERE for document
- Compliance Training Click HERE for document
- Clinical Preliminary Training Document Click HERE for document
- Sign up for your Volunteer Shifts
- Click the link: http://www.rotundasoftware.com/volunteer/UDPTClinic1
- (Semester schedules will open 1-2 weeks prior to the start of each semester.)
- Sign up for New Volunteer Orientation (Complete before volunteering starts.)
On your first day…
- Login for you shift by the aide station.
- Put on your name tag.
- TOUCH BASE WITH YOUR THERAPIST. Be in contact each time you are in clinic.
- Volunteer accounts greater than 1 year old will be deleted.
- To continue to be an aide, you will be required to go through the HIPPA and Compliance training. (Listed above) Then you can re-register in the VSP system.
Please be advised: Our clinic opens and closes based on the University of Delaware schedule.
For holidays and planned closings: Holiday and Planned Closings
For weather-related schedule changes: Weather-Related Schedule Changes.
We appreciate everyone evaluating their safety before attempting to travel in weather
The North STAR parking lot is a University RED LOT. For fees: Parking Information
Our clinic cannot be responsible for fee violations related to parking.