I am currently seeking highly motivated students with strong academic background for fully funded positions to work at the intersection of software engineering, machine learning, and natural language processing at Drexel University (starting date Fall 2021 or Winter 2022). I am seeking students at the doctoral and masters levels. If you are enthusiastic about solving real-world Software Engineering problems, please reach out to me (detailed instructions are below).
An ideal candidate has strong programming skills, communication/writing skills, and willingness to learn. Experience in software engineering and machine learning are a plus.
How to Apply
Please submit the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject “Potential Student Application”.
- Brief cover letter including: your research interests, outline of previous research experience, preferred start date.
- Your current CV (including major accomplishments e.g., projects, publications, awards, etc.).
- One or two references that I can contact for a letter of reference (e.g., previous supervisors, instructors)
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Sample publications (if any)
I encourage you to include links to any projects/software that you have worked on.
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled. I will carefully go through all the applications, and contact potentially eligible candidates for a brief interview (via Zoom).
Resources For Applying To Drexel University
If you are thinking about applying to the graduate program at Drexel University, I have included some resources:
- Drexel University Graduate Program Admissions
- Drexel University PhD in Computer Science Admissions and Requirements
If you are already a student at Drexel University, feel free to email me to discuss potential research opportunities.
For more information, please refer to: My Previous Publications and Presentations