Extra credit post

If an incident happened to me like it happened to Padi, it would have been dealt with much differently than they handled it.

I would use the Instagram that was used and post a screen shot of a sticky note apologizing for the incident.  I wouldn’t delete the entire Instagram.  I would delete the pictures that were inappropriate, however.

When the reporter requested to interview, the entire staff would be briefed on what to say in terms of an apology.  The most important part of this is admitting fault.  Since it is a restaurant, everyone would assume the blame.  As a manager/owner, I would not try to blame any one person.  Everyone is to blame.  As a manager I would issue the apology to the reporter.  If any customers came in and commented, I would handle any and all complaints.

I would also publish an apology in the local newspaper, twitter, or any news outlet to let any and all customers know how sorry we are for the incident.  If any social media complaints are issued, I would distribute an email address where we can address them all individually so that everyone who was offended feels like they are heard.

5 Responses

1. Brace November 25, 2022 at 9:08 am | | Reply

If an incident happened to me like it happened to Padi, it would have been dealt with much differently than they handled it. https://www.wiscon-tech.com/

2. Deepika Bajwa July 26, 2023 at 5:08 pm | | Reply

However, it’s essential to balance the use of weird information with critical thinking and discernment, especially in more serious contexts that will encourage you for further research with kaise online blog.

3. Alston September 27, 2023 at 10:45 am | | Reply

Tag Heuer understands the importance of catering to both men and women with their exquisite timepieces. The Tag Heuer watches for women collection offers a selection of elegant and refined designs, exuding femininity and grace. These watches seamlessly combine fashion and functionality, making them ideal accessories for any occasion.

4. Alva September 27, 2023 at 10:47 am | | Reply

Among them, Tag Heuer watch for men stands out with its Swiss precision and iconic design. Meanwhile, Breitling watches for women offer a blend of elegance and functionality, perfect for the modern woman.

5. remarkable September 27, 2023 at 10:49 am | | Reply

luxury designer watches hold a timeless appeal that transcends trends and fads. Whether you seek the contemporary elegance of Michael Kors, the technological advancements of Citizen, or the heritage craftsmanship of Orient, each luxury watch brand offers a unique story and style. From the adventurous spirit of Panerai to the classic sophistication of Cartier, these exquisite timepieces are more than just watches; they are symbols of artistry and enduring elegance.

Discover a world of luxury and style with these remarkable timepieces, available at Donysterling.com. Elevate your style and make a Elevate your style and make a statement with a luxury designer watch that reflects your unique taste and personality.