- Model practical classroom activities to teach computational thinking in algorithms, data, abstraction, programming, and internet
- Model proven good pedagogy for teaching computer science concepts so students improve their thinking and problem solving skills
- Build a community of learners who teach computational thinking in K-12
This Conference is Designed for...
K-12 Teachers who want to improve technical Computer Science skills and learn CS pedagogy. Teachers can choose from three different tracks:
- the Integration track, which is for any teacher in grades 3-12 not teaching a full CS course but interested in integrating CS into content areas
- the CSP track, which is for teachers teaching the full CSP course
- the CS A track, which is for teachers teaching the full CS AP A course.