Events held on central campus will be instructed to use a parking garage or the Visitors Center lot. Departments or RSOs receive a discount when purchasing validation coupons. Special pricing may be available for events with more than 50 attendees by contacting the office.
Events not held on central campus (Laird, East campus, South campus, STAR campus, etc.) can request the use of individual parking lots for an event. Requests will be subject to approval based on area and use. Departments or RSOs can obtain event passes at $2.00 each. These passes would be valid in a specific lot for a specific day. Event passes are only valid for visitors. Students and staff working on campus must purchase parking. In the case of large events, a department or RSO can purchase the entire lot for $.40 per space. The lot must be purchased in its entirety. Parking Services can provide quotes by lot upon request.
To request event parking, complete and submit the form below. A representative will contact you. Events requiring traffic control equipment such as cones, barrels, etc. will be charged a $10.00 flat fee per event. We can assist you with determining the best option for your event based on the information you provide.
Department and Registered Student Organization Pricing:
- Garage and Visitors Center Validations available in the following increments
- 1 hour $1.50
- 2 hours $3.00
- 2 1/2 hours $4.50
- 3 1/2 hours $6.00
- All day $7.50 Monday – Thursday
- All day $6.00 Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Event validation rate of $6.00 per day
- One-day visitor passes
- $6.00 each
- only valid for the academic year purchased; i.e. 16-17 Sept. – Aug.
- Event Passes
- $2.00 each
- Multi-day and multi-lot passes are available
- Kiosk and/or PassPort App Rates for lots 1, 2, 2A, 3, 6, 7, 44 (handicap only), 51, 54, 86, 88, and STAR Campus Street Parking (department validation rate in parenthesis)
- 1 hour 2.00 (1.50)
- 2 hours 4.00 (3.00)
- 2 1/2 hours 6.00 (4.50)
- 3 1/2 hours 8.00 (6.00)
- 4-24 hours 10.00 (7.50)
- All day $6.00 Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (6.00)
Submitting this form is a request for consideration. A representative from Parking Services will contact you as confirmation.
A charge will be assessed for a minimum of 2 hours labor if equipment is required.