Employment Application

Hardcopies of this application can be filled out in person at the Parking Services Office.

Employees of Parking Services are required to work move-in, move-out, convocation, and commencement date assignments. Exact dates vary depending on the academic calendar, a minimum of two weeks’ notice will be given by the administration.

Employment offers will be conditioned upon successful completion of a criminal background check. A conviction will not necessarily exclude you from employment.

The University of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity Employer which encourages applications from Minority Group Members, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans. The University’s Notice of Non-Discrimination can be found at http://www.udel.edu/aboutus/legalnotices

I certify that information contained in this application is complete and true to the best of my knowledge. I understand that false information may be cause for rejection or immediate termination of employment at any point during my employment. I authorize the verification of any or all information listed above.

Employment Application
Address
City
State/Province
Zip/Postal
Local Address
City
State/Province
Zip/Postal
Foreign nationals must clear through the Office for International Students and Scholars, 413 Academy, 831-2115, before starting work.

Maximum file size: 52MB

Sending