This post is the gateway to my presentation about #udsnf12 during Open Education Week.
The webinar will was hosted on Google Hangouts, through the Open Education Week G+ profile.
The course gateway
- EDUC439/639 Social Networking, Fall 2012 (aka #udsnf12)
Links and references
- Net Smart (Howard Rheingold)
- Connectivism (George Siemens)
- Constructionism (Seymour Papert)
- Use of blogs (Anu Sivaraman)
- Owning your life online (Pat Sine)
- Open Learning Network (Jon Mott and David Wiley)
- PythonLearn, an example of open course with links to protected space as needed (Dr. Chuck)
- Professional Learning in the Digital Age (Kristen Swanson)
- Social Media for Trainers (Jane Bozarth)