For this week’s meeting, we’ll follow this agenda:
1. [5:30 p.m.] Setup and class roles. Rest of the class will be focused on presentation of final projects.
2. [5:35] Tina’s presentation.
3. [6:00] Guest speaker: Kristen Swanson.
4. [6:50] Michael R., Steven, and Stacy’s presentation.
5. [7:15] Amy’s presentation.
6. [7:40] Tammi and Meg’s presentation.
7. [8:05] Jann and Micheal F.’s presentation.
Someone remind Mathieu to start the Hangout’s recording and to talk about the tool exploration projects’ voting process on Pinterest.
Archivist’s document for November 26, 2012.
P.S.: Presenters are encouraged to share the URL of their final projects as comments to this post.
Here’s the link to our site about Edmodo: https://sites.google.com/site/edmodoinclass/home
Here is the link for the presentation Jann and I will do later tonight:
I don’t know if this posted the first time.
Meg’s page is located at:
Here is the powerpoint slides and URL from my presentation