Material type: Video
- Kelly Cobb, Assistant Professor. Fashion and Apparel Studies
- Funded in part through a CTAL Transformation Grant
Used in course: FASH 233: Fashion Drawing and Rendering, taught in fall and spring.
Digi-Atelier is a 24/7 Video-Based Design Tutorial Resource for Fashion Design Students or Fashion Illustration enthusiasts. The resource consists of a video archive of key design tutorials offered to the students of fashion illustration.
Audiences: K12, Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Graduate, Adult and professional
- Digi-Atelier Collection: https://vimeo.com/channels/761597
- Figure Mapping: http://vimeo.com/channels/761597/86286011
- Gestures: http://vimeo.com/channels/761597/86287615
- Faces: Gestures and Shading: http://vimeo.com/channels/761597/87665956
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.