Great ideas get their start when something isn’t working right. Not many get much farther than that, but this is the story of a great idea that formed in the mind of a University of Delaware nursing instructor, was tended to by engineering students and faculty, and now is heading off to Washington, D.C., to take a stand on Congress’ national platform. This is the story of Amy Cowperthwait’s new company, SimUCare. Read the full article on UDaily.
- Effectiveness of medication administered for LE fracture pain during hospitalization April 23, 2018
- School of Nursing No. 45 in research funding March 24, 2017
- Nursing Ph.D. Acceleration January 27, 2017
- Why a Ph.D. in nursing may be the perfect goal for you January 11, 2017
- At 90+ years old, every day for Ed is Christmas December 23, 2016