UD School of Nursing was recently honored as an NLN Center of Excellence (COE) in Nursing Education. A COE designation honors schools of nursing and healthcare organizations that have achieved a level of excellence in a specific area. UD School of Nursing was 1 of 16 schools to receive this honor. Thank you to the NLN for this honor and thank you to the UD SON faculty who spent months putting together the application. Being honored as a Center of Excellence reaffirms UD as a model of nursing education, leadership, and inclusive excellence.
- NAN Stars 2018 October 15, 2018
- Mary K. Carl Lecture Series October 15, 2018
- NLN Center of Excellence in Nursing Education October 15, 2018
- Effectiveness of medication administered for LE fracture pain during hospitalization April 23, 2018
- School of Nursing No. 45 in research funding March 24, 2017