On October 10, the UD School of Nursing welcomed Dr. Laura Gitlin as the keynote speaker for the Mary K. Carl Lecture Series. Dr. Gitlin, Professor and Dean of the College of Nursing and Health Professions at Drexel University, addressed the topic: Transforming Care and Services for People with Dementia. She discussed how we can improve care for Dementia patients, how healthcare professionals are succeeding in non-medicinal treatments, and how we all must recognize that Dementia impacts millions every single day. We are so grateful for Dr. Gitlin’s research and for sharing her knowledge with students, faculty, and leadership.
- NAN Stars 2018 October 15, 2018
- Mary K. Carl Lecture Series October 15, 2018
- NLN Center of Excellence in Nursing Education October 15, 2018
- Effectiveness of medication administered for LE fracture pain during hospitalization April 23, 2018
- School of Nursing No. 45 in research funding March 24, 2017