Kamp for Kids – FAQs
1. Is there anything specific that I should send my children to Kamp with?
Parents are asked to send their children to Kamp with a healthy lunch. We will provide a snack at the end of Kamp for each child to eat when they get home.
Parents are also asked to send a refillable water bottle with their children to Kamp to use for the Crystal Light containers.
2. Is there anything that I should not allow my children to bring to Kamp?
Parents are asked to NOT send money with their children to Kamp for the vending machines.
No electronics are allowed at camp.
3. When is the deadline to register for Kamp?
The deadline for registration is May 30th, NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Who is allowed to attend Kamp for Kids?
Children with diabetes are permitted to attend Kamp with either their siblings OR one friend. We will ask you to verify the name of the child who you will be attending Kamp with.
5. What time does Kamp start?
Kamp begins at 9:00 AM Tuesday through Friday. On Monday— follow these guidelines using the child’s name with diabetes:
- If your name starts with A-M please come between 0845 and 0900 on Monday.
- If your name starts with N-Z please come between 0900 and 0915 on Monday.
6. Do you provide before care and/or after care?
No. This Kamp for Kids is part of a UD Nursing course and is run by the students from only 9:00AM to 3:00PM.
Any questions or concerns about Kamp for Kids can be directed to us by email (email@example.com) or by phone (302-831-1253).