Older than 90 (“We don’t want to get into that,” he says with a laugh), Ed Richards says every day for him is Christmas. Life is a gift and so is the companionship he receives from Lori’s Hands college student volunteers each week. After a career in the military, multiple higher ed degrees and a deep love of family, friends and enriching hobbies, Ed lives each day to its fullest. University of Delaware students benefit from his friendship and learning about the healthcare system outside a clinical setting.
- Effectiveness of medication administered for LE fracture pain during hospitalization April 23, 2018
- School of Nursing No. 45 in research funding March 24, 2017
- Nursing Ph.D. Acceleration January 27, 2017
- Why a Ph.D. in nursing may be the perfect goal for you January 11, 2017
- At 90+ years old, every day for Ed is Christmas December 23, 2016