The Nurse Managed Primary Care Center (NMPCC) conveniently located on campus provides a full range of employee healthcare services. If indicated, medications will be prescribed and prescriptions can be electronically sent to area pharmacies.
The NMPCC partners with UD Employee Health & Welllness and programs and focuses on enhancing individuals’ overall health.
Healthcare Services Provided:
- Illness Treatment such as: red eye, ear aches, sinus infections, sore throats, upper respiratory tract infections, etc.
- Injury Care: sprained ankles, back pain etc.
- Minor Laceration Repair
- Physicals focused on Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Management of Chronic Illness such as: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, etc.
- Adult Immunizations including Influenza Immunizations (Flu Shots)
For detailed information about the Flu click: www.cdc.gov/flu
Billing and Insurance
NMPCC accepts most health insurance plans – Highmark/BCBS, Aetna, Cigna, Medicare, Medicaid (DPCI, UHC-Community Plan). NMPCC will only bill the patient’s primary medical insurance. Patients are responsible for their co-payment at the time of check-in, when applicable. NMPCC accepts credit/debit cards, cash, and personal checks. Payment options are available for individuals without healthcare insurance.