Our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDN) are here to help you:
- Manage your health, wellness, fitness, and overall wellbeing
- Work with you one-on-one to develop an individualized meal plan. Sessions can include recipe planning, tips for grocery shopping, eating out, and meal planning with exercise.
Nutrition Counseling can help you with:
- Heart disease/high blood pressure/high cholesterol
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Weight control (gain or loss)
- Eating disorders
- Food intolerance and allergies
- Diabetes and pre-diabetes
- Bariatric surgery (pre/post-surgery)
- Sports nutrition
- Food and drug interactions
- Other special diets
- Nutrition Counseling (or Medical Nutrition Therapy) is often covered by insurance. Contact your insurance company to find out your eligibility for medical nutrition therapy.
- Registered Dietitians/Nutritionists (RDN) are the food and nutrition experts who can translate the science of nutrition into practical solutions for healthy eating, disease management, and prevention.