Honors Organic Chemistry Laboratory gives students an opportunity to perform organic research in a faculty research lab. Please see the Syllabus below for further information.
Syllabus: Chem 334H Syllabus 2018-1sta8fr
Apply online (https://goo.gl/forms/UlERZ5k5gGOLJWrB2). Please note if you have already spoken with a professor about doing research that is eligible for Chem 334H credit. Applications are due Mon, Nov 27, 2017!
– You may perform research either in Winter or Spring 2018. (Credit given in Spring 2018)
– Your research must have a significant component of organic synthesis.
– You may indicate your preferred research area and adviser in your application.
– You must have a GPA ≥ 3.0 to take an honors class.
– A final report is required.
Spots are limited.
For any questions, please email Prof. Mary Watson (email@example.com)