- Doctor of Education, Educational Leadership, University of Delaware, Newark, DE.
- Master of Science, Microbiology and Immunology, Wright State University, Dayton, OH.
- Bachelor of Science, Medical Technology, Wright State University, Dayton, OH.
I am interested in the scholarship of teaching including online education. I am the editor of two books:
- The Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology, 5th ed. Mahon CR, Lehman DC, and Manuselis G. Saunders Elsevier, 2015. The 6th edition will be released Spring 2018.
- Success: In Clinical Laboratory Science, 4th ed. Ciulla AP and Lehman DC. Pearson, 2010.
- MEDT 200 Language of Medicine
- MEDT 220 Forensic Science
- MEDT 270 Medical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases
- MEDT 360 Clinical Immunology & Medical Virology Lecture
- MEDT 406 Medical Microbiology Lecture