On April 27 at the Honors Ceremony, several students in the Department of Medical and Molecular Sciences (formerly Medical Laboratory Sciences) received awards. Junior award winners were Brittany Benfer (Applied Molecular Biology and Biotechnology), Katelyn Koluch (Medical Laboratory Sciences), and Shannon Murphy (Medical Diagnostics). Sophomores winning awards were Brianna Eckeard, Sarah Nichols, Laura Orth, Erin Schulze, Kelly Moyer, and Sydney Shuster.
During convocation on May 25th, the following students received awards.
- Department of Laboratory Sciences Award: Briyana Chisholm
- W. Robert Bailey Memorial Award: Danielle Tufano
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Medical Laboratory Science Award: Lucia Dela-Cruz, Sara Hogate, Afoma Mbanefo, Dayane Mota, and Christina Padovani
- Medical Laboratory Sciences Faculty Award: Nyle Smith
- Medical Diagnostic Scholar Award: Jessica Bursler, Sara Downie, and Nicole Simon