Meet the first cohort of trainees who were selected in December 2021 to be part of this NRT MIDAS traineeship!
Trainee Name, Email, Primary Advisor, NRT Assigned Secondary Advisor(s), University & Department
- Jamael Ajah, firstname.lastname@example.org, Thomas H. Epps III, Marianthi Ierapetritou, UD Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Julian Brown, email@example.com, Cherese Winstead (DSU), Kristi Kiick & Rudolf Eigenmann, DSU Chemistry
- Sean Farrington, firstname.lastname@example.org, Antony Beris, Rudolf Eigenmann, UD Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Kayla Hepler, email@example.com, Charles Dhong, Arthi Jayaraman, UD Materials Science and Engineering
- Destiny King, firstname.lastname@example.org, Kimberly Milligan (DSU), Sunita Chandrasekaran, Cathy Wu, & Laure Kayser, DSU Chemistry
- George Kramarenko, email@example.com, Emily Day, Arthi Jayaraman, UD Biomedical Engineering
- Stephen Kronenberger, firstname.lastname@example.org, Arthi Jayaraman, Austin Brockmeier, UD Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Peter Odion Osazuwa, email@example.com, Laure Kayser, Austin Brockmeier & Arthi Jayaraman, UD Materials Science and Engineering
- Alison Shapiro, firstname.lastname@example.org, Thomas H. Epps III, Marianthi Ierapetritou, UD Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Ai Nin Yang, email@example.com, Laure Kayser, Arthi Jayaraman & Austin Brockmeier, UD Chemistry & Biochemistry
Ms. Jennifer Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The NRT-MIDAS trainees will have the opportunity to work and interact with a dedicated group of faculty members at UD starting with the core team. During the next five years, we expect to expand this group of faculty trainers beyond this core team.
NRT-MIDAS Core Faculty Team at the University of Delaware