JACLYN “MEGAN” SIONS, PT, DPT, PHD
Jaclyn “Megan” Sions, PT, DPT, PhD
Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy
Delaware Limb Loss Studies
Delaware Spine Studies
Assistant Professor in Physical Therapy
Biomechanics & Movement Science Program Faculty
Research Goal: Investigate muscle morphology & function to identify modifiable factors that may be addressed to improve rehabilitative outcomes among patients with chronic health conditions.
To learn more about Dr. Sions’ current research studies and projects, please contact:
- Clinical Investigation of Autonomic Imbalance after Lower-Limb Amputation
- Is There a Dysfunctional Relationship between Disc and Muscle in Chronic Low Back Pain?
- Identification of Biopsychosocial Factors Associated with Persistent Low Back Pain Among Adults with Lower-Limb Amputation
- Understanding the Pain Experience among Adults with Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita
- Multi-Disciplinary Evaluation of Individuals with Lower Limb Amputations for a New Prosthesis or Prosthetic Components
- Can Comorbidity Screening and Referral by Prosthetists Enhance Post-Amputation Care?