- Login to BHSC Platform – udel.edu/bluehensuccess – SUCCESS Login
- Use UDSIS login credentials
Step Two: From the home page, click Get Assistance.
Step Three: Click through the Schedule Advising Appointment workflow:
- Type of Appointment – select Advising
- Reason – select Academic Advising; select reason e.g. Advising: Assigned Advisor or Advising: Non-Assigned Advisor
- Location – select College of Health Science Advisor’s Office
- Advisor – select advisor; your assigned advisor will be indicated as (Your Advisor)
Step Four: Select Appointment time or Walk-in Time
- Appointment – If your advisor has created Appointment availability, click into blue availability blocks to select the desired appointment time; proceed through the appointment workflow.
- You must click Confirm Appointment to officially schedule the appointment!
- Drop-in time – If your advisor has created Drop-in/Walk-in availability, click into the View Drop-in Times to see details of their office hours and location. Please note that hours are subject to change.
Other BHSC Platform Reminders:
- Select Student Groups Only: Student access is being implemented in a phased rollout. Your friends or roommates in other colleges may not have access yet. Additionally, if you change majors to a new college, that new advisor may not yet be using this system for advising appointments.
3. Get Tutoring: The Tutoring Assistance service is not available yet to the majority of students. Visit the following site for tutoring options – http://ae.udel.edu/tutoring