Step One: College of Health Science students now have access to schedule advising appointments with their major advisor in the Blue Hen Success Collaborative system. This system will replace the UDSIS appointment
- Login to BHSC Platform – udel.edu/bluehensuccess – SUCCESS Login
- Use UDSIS login credentials
Step Two: From the home page, click Get Advising.
Step Three: Click through the Schedule Advising Appointment workflow:
- Reason – select Academic Advising; select reason (e.g. Advising: Assigned Advisor)
- Location – select College of Health Science Advisor’s Office
- Advisor – select advisor; your assigned advisor will be indicated as (Your Advisor)
Step Four: Select Appointment time or Walk-in Time
- Appointment – If your advisor has created Appointment availability, click into blue availability blocks to select the desired appointment time; proceed through the appointment workflow including entering optional comments and confirming the appointment.
- Walk-In time – If your advisor has created Walk-in availability, click into the View Walk-in Times to see details of their office hours and locations. Please note that walk-in hours are subject to change.
Step Five: As with any system, remember to Logout when you’re done utilizing the BHSC platform.
Other BHSC Platform Reminders:
- Select Student Groups Only: Student access is being implemented in a phased rollout. Your friends or roommates in other colleges do not likely have access to this platform yet. Additionally, if you change majors to a new college, that new advisor will not likely be using this system for advising appointments
2. Assignments: Another group of students with BHSC platform access are Student Athletes. The Student Athlete advisors utilize a feature called Assignments. If you see Assignments listed in the platform, it is not necessarily a complete or accurate snapshot of your assignments. Always refer to your course syllabi for assignment details.
3. Get Tutoring – Coming Soon: The Get Tutoring button is a feature you will see within the BHSC platform. This service is NOT yet available to College of Health Science students in the platform. Visit the following site for tutoring options – http://ae.udel.edu/tutoring