Step One: Use your UDSIS credentials to login to the Blue Hen Success platform – www.bluehensuccess.udel.edu
Step Two: From the home page, click Get Assistance.
Step Three: Click through the scheduling workflow:
- Type of Appointment – select Advising/Academic Assistance
- Who Are You Meeting With – select Meet with Assigned Advisor (or select a different option if the meeting is not with your assigned advisor)
- Location – select area/college of the person who you’re meeting with, e.g., their College/Program
- Person – select appropriate individual; your assigned advisor will be indicated as (Your Advisor)
Step Four: Select Appointment time or view Drop-on Times
- Appointment – If the individual with whom you’re scheduling has created Appointment availability, click into blue availability blocks to select the desired time (you may need to page over to a following week). Proceed through the appointment scheduling workflow.
- You must click Confirm Appointment to officially schedule the appointment!
- You will receive an email confirmation with the appointment details.
- Use the UD People Directory website if you need to know their building/office location.
- Drop-in time – If the individual who you’re scheduling with has created Drop-in/Walk-in availability, click the View Drop-in Times to see details of their office hours & location. Please note that hours are subject to change.
Step Five: As with any system, remember to Logout when you’re done.