We excel in interdisciplinary scholarship focused on physical activity and health for the betterment of the human condition. We provide our students with an outstanding educational experience that prepares them for careers in the health professions or health sciences, and we conduct research that addresses important issues related to human health.
We aim to be regionally engaged and globally recognized for learner-centered, scholarly endeavors that lead to improved physical activity and human health.
- Discovery — Increase production of high quality, consequential research
- Diversity — Improve diversity of our students, faculty and staff
- Undergraduate Learning — Enhance our high quality undergraduate programs
- Graduate Education — Expand and enhance graduate learning and scholarship
- Engagement — Expand regional and global engagement and learning to improve the human condition