Graduate Student Applicant Information
Before beginning the application process for an Applied Physiology, BIOMS, or Exercise Science degree, students must identify a faculty advisor. Then, applicants must complete an online University of Delaware Graduate School Application.
Our programs offer rolling admissions through April 15th, however, to be considered for early decision, applications must be submitted by December 15th. Students admitted to our programs may be admitted into one of two categories: Regular Status (students who meet all entrance requirements) or Provisional Status (students who lack one or more prerequisites). All provisional requirements must be met within the student’s first year of enrollment.
The English Language Proficiency requirement must be fulfilled for all non-native English speaking applicants regardless of citizenship. It can be waived if the student has earned a US degree or has an acceptable score on either the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE exam. Minimal requirements for these exams can be found here. Other international applicant requirements can be found here.
Admission requirements include:
- Bachelors, Masters, or equivalent science or health related degree from an accredited college/university
- Official GRE test scores – test must be taken within the past 5 years
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Personal statement of goals, research/curriculum interest, and professional objectives
- Current resume/CV
- Three letters of recommendations