Graduate Student Applicant Information
Our programs offer rolling admissions through April 15th, however, to be considered for early decision, applications must be submitted by January 15th. Students admitted to our programs may be admitted into one of two categories: Regular Status (students who meet all entrance requirements) or Provisional Status (students who lack prerequisites). All provisional requirements must be met within the student’s first year of enrollment.
Admission requirements include:
- Bachelors, Masters, or equivalent science or health related degree from an accredited college/university
- Recommended GRE score of 300 on combined quantitative and verbal scores
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Personal Essay
- Current Resume/CV
- Three Letters of Recommendations
- Supplemental Documentation of a faculty member that has agreed to serve as an advisor
Before beginning the application process for an Applied Physiology, Biomechanics and Movement Science, or Exercise Science degree, students must identify a faculty advisor and complete the appropriate supplemental documentation.
The English Language Proficiency requirement must be fulfilled for all non-native English speaking applicants regardless of citizenship. It can be waived if the student has earned a US degree or has an acceptable score on either the TOEFL or IELTS exam. Minimal requirements for these exams can be found here. Other international applicant requirements can be found here.