- Understanding the role of EVs in physiological and pathological processes.
- Utilizing EVs from circulation and other body fluids as biomarkers of presence of disease, progression of disease, and effectiveness of therapeutics and treatments.
- Engineering EVs for targeted therapeutic delivery
- Postdoctoral Fellow: Department of Medicine, Emory University (2015)
- PhD: University of Florida (2011)
- MS: Appalachian State University (2007)
- BS: University of Wyoming (2005)
1 R01 NS102157 | Hudson (Co-I) | 9/28/2017-7/31/2022
Title: BEHAVIORAL- AND BIO-MARKERS OF SUBCONCUSSION WITH CONTROLLED HUMAN HEAD IMPACT
NIH T34 GM087239 | Hudson (Mentor) | 2015-2017
Title: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY MARC U*STAR PROGRAM
DoD Army Research Lab | Hudson (Co-I) | 2016-2017
Title: Material Development, Characterization and Computational Modeling-Brain Injury, Recovery, Resilience and Injury Prevention.