- Reducing lower-extremity injuries and improving physical performance through interventions
- Using technology to assess post-surgical patient outcomes relative to range-of-motion, extremity usage, and quality of life.
- B.S. University of West Florida, Physical Education
- M.S. University of West Florida, Exercise Science
- Ph.D. Old Dominion University, Human Movement Science
- KAAP 220: Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology I
- KAAP 221: Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology II
- KAAP 350: Basic Concepts in Kinesiology