Spring 2019 Study Abroad & Global Studies Fair Tuesday, February 19 | Trabant MPRs | 2-4...read more
February 11, 2019: In honor of International Day of Women and Girls in Science, the Department of Kinesiology and Applied Physiology at the University of Delaware is proud to highlight our female students and faculty. The Department is home to 28 female graduate...read more
Under the direction of Dr. Tom Buckley & Graduate Student Kelsey Bryk, 19 students are studying in Heidelberg Germany this winter session. So far, students have enjoyed dinner at Lindbergh, attended the Mannheim Adler hockey game, and visited the International...read more
Explore KAAP Programs
We provide students with a collaborative culture to learn and pursue rigorous research that has an immediate impact on the health of society.
Meet Our New Faculty
Brain imaging and motor behavior in healthy aging and movement disorders.
– Risk of Parkinson’s disease
– Motor phenotyping in Parkinson’s disease
Biomechanics and Human Movement
– Implementation of interventions in athletes to reduce injury risk and increase performance for upper and lower extremities.
– Use of embedded sensors to assess patient range-of-motion and quality of life in therapy and surgical interventions
Sensorimotor Control and Robotic Rehabilitation Lab
Upper Limb Robotic Assessment and Rehabilitation
– Sensorimotor Control and Learning
– Movement Disorders
– Brain Imaging
– Brain Stimulation Technologies
KAAP Featured Research
The gross anatomy laboratory is an important teaching resource for the Department of Kinesiology and Applied Physiology at the University of Delaware. A student and a faculty member give an introduction to the space in the College of Health Science’s STAR Campus. Visit https://www.chs.udel.edu/ for more info.