I teach required classes and technical electives for undergraduate civil and environmental engineering students. I also teach students from other engineering disciplines and graduate students in 600-level sections of Air Pollution Control (CIEG635) and Industrial Ecology (CIEG645).
My classroom teaching style is heavily informed by my experience as an ASCE ExCEEd Teaching Fellow and I strive to incorporate evidence-based teaching practices to keep my classes engaging and organized. Teaching is a process of continuous improvement and I’m always updating class content and format to ensure students have a meaningful and memorable experience.
Find out more about my courses:
- CIEG331: Environmental Engineering
- CIEG411: Communicating with Stakeholders in Engineering
- CIEG434: Air Pollution Control
- CIEG436: Processing, Recycling, and Management of Solid Waste
- CIEG445: Industrial Ecology
- CIEG465: Global Sustainable Engineering
Periodically, I also teach CIEG631, a 1-credit course on industrial ecology methods.