A SCIENTIST, R&D MANAGER, INNOVATOR, ENTREPRENEUR AND LEADER IN INDUSTRIAL, CONSUMER, AND ENERGY APPLICATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY
with over 25 years of experience in R&D, materials, technology, industrial and energy-related businesses, filling various leadership positions within these technology companies. As an entrepreneur, he has started, grown and run several small business and led them to profitability. He has also advised many large and small businesses as an independent consultant, and has served on the board of directors for several non-profit and commercial organizations.
A SCIENTIST / ENGINEER / PATENT AGENT / TEACHER AND MENTOR
with diverse, hands-on experience in research of new materials and processes in many areas, including aerospace, automotive, electronic industries, as well as electrochemical materials and processes. Extensive experience in developing collaborative industrial and academic relationships, and working together to resource such programs with government and private funding. Expertise includes new product development; innovation; electrochemistry; processing and properties of polymer, membranes, metal and ceramic materials and composites; writing and presenting proposals and business plans aimed at obtaining funding; and teaching/mentoring young adults, melding real industrial experience with a strong academic background. A registered patent agent with the US Patent Office, knowledgeable about intellectual property in general, and patents in particular.
WITH COMPETENCIES IN :
- Innovation and innovation processes
- Business development and strategies
- Polymer processing and properties
- Metal matrix and ceramic matrix properties and processing
- Properties and properties of electrochemical materials
- Fundamental understanding of materials
- Research & Technical Writing
- Oral Technical Presentations
- Intellectual property
- Statistical analysis and experimental design
- IT hardware and software, including networking