Dream Job

It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do for my career.  It’s a pretty serious decision to make considering you’re probably going to be doing it for the rest of your life. I always knew I wanted to work with people, specifically children. I used to think about being a teacher or a psychologist. It didn’t take long to realize that being a teacher wouldn’t work because I want to do something that more specialized, opposed to working with an entire class. Being a psychologist isn’t completely out of the question but I want to help the children that may not need a psychologist, but a little more motivation and attention. I could see myself either working in a school district, helping the children that constantly act out for attention or the children that get no academic support or motivation at home. I could also see myself working with children who removed from bad domestic situations. It breaks my heart to see children born into situations where they don’t get the proper attention or have any descent role models in their life. Some children have parents who don’t care whether they get good grades or parents who teach them what “snitching” is before they teach them how to count to ten. I would like to remain on the East coast in my future but i would’t be opposed to moving elsewhere. As far as salary goes I don’t expect anything outrages like 100,000 a year fresh out of college but I would like to find a career where my salary would increase as a get more and more experience under my belt. My ultimate goal is to make a difference in someone’s life as cliche as that sounds. I believe education is crucial and everyone should have the same chances even if they don’t get the same support at home.

One thought on “Dream Job

1. Allan Poshel

According to the development and direction of the discipline, the content of ghostwriting finance assignments https://meiguodaixie.com/finance-dai-xie/ can be broadly divided into macro finance and micro finance. The former mainly focuses on monetary banking and international finance, while the latter mainly includes courses in corporate finance and investments. Frequently, the mandatory courses for finance majors are mainly finance, financial engineering, corporate finance and overseas finance. After the Ministry of Education sets the professional standards, the training courses will vary from college to college. The problem is more general. In fact, the so-called difficulty is easy. For most people, the question is whether there are many parts to mathematics and whether it is difficult to learn. In fact, it’s not as hard as one might think! In my personal teaching experience, most finance courses in colleges and universities are macro finance. The general teaching content is money and banking. It is mainly an introduction to theory, with not much of a mathematical component.

Reply