All PeopleSoft instances at the University of Delaware will be unavailable while required maintenance is performed from 10:00 p.m. Friday June 8, 2018, through Sunday June 10, 2018.
- During the maintenance, all PeopleSoft instances will be unavailable:
- Due to this weekend’s maintenance, the reporting instances of the databases (FiRPT, SARPT, and HRRPT) will not be refreshed on Friday night and Saturday night . They will be refreshed on Sunday night (June 10).
- On Saturday, June 9, at approximately 10:00 p.m., production web applications will be unavailable for about one hour.
- This outage will affect all applications on udapps.nss, including Web Forms, WebReg, My Finances, My UD Settings, Request for Leave, Make-a-Gift and other apps and forms.
- Guest and parent logins will also be unavailable during this period on Saturday.
- CAS logins with PINs will be unavailable during this window as well.
UDTime will also be down for maintenance starting at 10:00 p.m. on Friday June 8, 2018. While UDTime is down, the Request for Leave Web Form will also be unavailable.