Numbers is one of the three iWork apps that are Apple’s version of MS Office. Numbers is a spreadsheet app. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it lets you make compelling spreadsheets in minutes — with tables, charts, photos, and graphics — using just your fingers. Choose from over 250 easy-to-use functions.
There are some nice advanced features such as:
- Choose from 16 Apple-designed templates including Budget, Travel Planner, and Running Log
- Organize your data with great-looking tables and charts
- Use an intelligent keyboard designed to enter numbers, dates, text, durations, or formulas
- View and edit Numbers ‘09, Microsoft Excel, and CSV files; easily import files from Mail, the web, a WebDAV service, or your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing
- Use iCloud to start editing your spreadsheet right where you left off on another device
- Drag Excel, or CSV files to icloud.com on your PC to have them automatically appear on your devices
- Use ‘Open in Another App’ to copy spreadsheets to apps such as Dropbox
- Copy spreadsheets to a WebDAV service or directly to your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing
You can also get iWork for your Mac desktops and laptops from UDploy and it works really well with iCloud, so you can keep your docs in sync on your desktop and iPad.
Cost at this point in time the Numbers iPad app is just under $10.
Get it at the Apps store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/numbers/id361304891?mt=8
Find out more about Numbers at its web site: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id361304891?mt=8