Keynote is one of the three iWork apps that are Apple’s version of MS Office. It is presentation creation app. The iPad app offers 12 professionally designed themes, over 20 high quality slide transitions, animation objects, beautiful 3D charts and graphs, and fonts and style options. Files can be imported and exported to and from Powerpoint.
There are some nice advanced features such as:
- Animate objects on slides with more than 20 builds
- Use iCloud to start editing your presentation right where you left off on another device
- View and edit Keynote ’09 or Microsoft PowerPoint presentations; easily import files from Mail, the web, a WebDAV service, or your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing
- Drag Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to icloud.com from your PC to have them automatically appear on your devices
- Use video mirroring to display any presentation on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes, and use the laser pointer while presenting from your iOS device; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV, or use an adapter (sold separately)
- Use ‘Open in Another App’ to copy presentations to apps such as Dropbox
You can also get iWork for your Mac desktops and laptops from UDploy and it works really well with iCloud, so you can keep your docs in sync on your desktop and iPad.
Cost at this point in time the Keynote iPad app is just under $10.
Get it at the Apps store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/keynote/id361285480?mt=8
Find out more about Pages at its web site: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id361285480?mt=8