GarageBand is one of three of the apps in the iLife suite. It turns your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument.
Enjoy a range of Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro — even if you’ve never played a note before. Plug an electric guitar into your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Gather your friends to play and record like a real band with Jam Session.* Use the built-in microphone or a guitar to record or capture any performance. Then mix up to eight tracks to create a song you can share in email or send directly to Facebook, YouTube and SoundCloud.
Some great features include:
- Use your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to play or record live over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth with up to three of your friends
- Tempo, key, time signature, and chords automatically sync to the bandleader
- Jam with any Touch Instrument or live instruments like electric guitar or voice
- Tap Record at any time to capture your band’s best moments
- The bandleader automatically collects everyone’s recordings so they can be mixed as a song and shared
- Share your songs directly to Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud
Garageband is just under 5.00 at the iTunes app store. There lots more to the app than we can put in this little overview.
Check it out at the App store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/garageband/id408709785?mt=8
Find out more at the Apple website: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id408709785?mt=8