Our group activities include:
- Weekly Bible Studies
- Group events (Sunday lunches, game nights, pot lucks, hiking, etc.)
- Community service
Bible Study Structure
Our weekly Bible studies are approximately 1.5 hours and are structured so that we have time for each of the following:
- Fellowship: Learn more about each other and talk about our weeks as we wait for all members to arrive.
- Announcements: Any group announcements are made before beginning the study.
- Bible Reading and Review of Resources: We dive into the reading or resource we are using for our discussion that week.
- Reflection and Discussion: We talk and ask questions about the Bible reading, video clip, etc. that we reviewed as a group. This is the majority of the time we spend together in Bible study.
- Prayer: We close out our night with prayer requests and time together in prayer.