InterGrad is the graduate student chapter of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship at the University of Delaware. We are a student-led, non-denominational Christian fellowship, and we exist to bring glory to God by studying and obeying His Word together, supporting each other through the challenges of graduate school, and sharing His gospel of salvation with those around us. We are open to grad students in all departments, from all backgrounds.
Even if you are not sure where you stand on issues of faith, we provide a loving, supportive community and a great place to gather, ask questions, and learn together. We would love for anyone to come check us out or reach out to us to learn more!
Our purpose is to…
- Provide a supportive and encouraging Christian community for graduate students on campus.
- Encourage spiritual growth of students by prayer, Bible study, and Christian fellowship.
- Help students integrate their faith with their academic environment, helping to form a God-centered world view and Christian lifestyle.
- Seek by personal and group testimony to lead students to a saving faith in Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- Serve campus and the surrounding community in tangible ways, following the example of Jesus Christ.
We are student led.
Each year, students select among their peers those who will lead the fellowship in officer positions. Bible studies throughout the year will be selected and lead by members of the group. Full-time InterVarsity staff will play advisory roles in the group.
If you are interested in learning more about InterVarsity at UD, or if you are interested in joining in Christian fellowship but are an undergraduate student, please find their website here.