IGS Course Development Tool*
Welcome to the IGS Course Development Site!
This online tool has been designed to support the course development efforts of study abroad faculty at the University of Delaware. To navigate its resources, you may click on the tabs above, or follow the links below:
- What is global engagement?
- How do we teach for global engagement at UD?
- Essential syllabus components
- Syllabus builder
- Sample course tasks and rubrics
- How do we assess global engagement at UD?
- Obtaining multicultural status for your course
* This Course Development Tool was developed for IGS by Professor Jorge H. Cubillos (Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures), through an Instructional Improvement Grant provided by UD’s Center for Teaching and Assessment of Learning. We thank UD’s study abroad faculty directors for their generous contribution of materials and course syllabi for the enrichment of this site.