With midterms over and many of us beginning final projects, it is easy to feel overwhelmed and lose motivation from working so hard, especially as Honors students. Here are some of my tips on how to not feel so stressed and bring back your energy to end the semester strongly!
Make a yummy treat for yourself.
There’s nothing like treating yourself after studying for a hard exam or writing an essay. My roommates and I have been trying to find the best comfort food, and our recent favorite has been buffalo chicken dip. As soon as it comes out of the oven, it’s gone in an instant. Here’s the recipe we’ve been making if you want to give it a try yourself!
Ingredients: Two 8 oz cream cheese packages (softened), ¾ cup of Frank’s RedHot buffalo wing sauce, 1 cup of ranch, 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Stir together cream cheese and buffalo sauce (make sure it’s well blended).
- Add in ranch dressing, chicken, and cheese; then mix.
- Pour into a baking dish.
- Add an extra layer of cheese on the top.
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Done! Eat with your favorite kind of dipper (tortilla chips, vegetables, anything you want)!