Premedical Post Baccalaureate Certificate Program Application
We appreciate your interest in the program. Please note we are currently undergoing a change of leadership in the program and applications are closed until a new director is appointed.
Please read ALL INSTRUCTIONS thoroughly before beginning the process. Failure to complete each step of the application could delay the processing of your application. It is your responsibility to ensure that your application is complete.
Applications may only be submitted through the online application process. After logging in, click “Apply Now!” on the left menu to begin. If you have already started an application, go to your “Applicant Home” page to complete and submit the form. If you do not yet have a login, you can create an account by clicking the “Applicant Logon” link on the left.
Supporting material should be mailed to
University of Delaware
Center for Health Profession Studies
105E Pearson Hall
Newark, Delaware 19716
– or –
The application procedure has four steps:
Step 1: Arrange for official transcripts from every undergraduate and graduate institution you have attended to be sent to the address above.
Step 2: Arrange for two letters of recommendation from professional or academic associates, or an employer, to be sent to the address above. By submitting this application you WAIVE your right to see any letter submitted on your behalf.
Step 3: Complete the online application form. We recommend that you read through the application in its entirety before filling it out. You should draft and save your responses in a separate document first, which you can then copy and paste into the application. You may save your application as a draft and retrieve it for completion at a later time. We recommend that you print a copy of the completed application for your records. Once you have submitted the online application form, you will not be able to modify or add additional information.
Step 4: Mail the $50 non-refundable application fee to the address provided above. Please include your full name as it appears on your application. Checks should be made payable to the “University of Delaware”
Please keep the following in mind:
- All items submitted as supporting your application are confidential. You waive your right to access ALL of these items once submitted to us. By submitting this application you WAIVE your right to see any letter submitted to support your application, and/or any portion of your application beyond what you have submitted in the online application. Your online application can be viewed on the “Applicant Home” page after you log in.
- Individual email confirmations will be triggered and sent to you to notify you that we have received and processed items such as transcripts, application fees and recommendations. Due to the volume of materials received each day, we ask that you allow us 1-2 business days processing time to update your application file. Items sent through mail (USPS) may take 5 days to arrive here, plus an additional 1-2 business days to process since they must be first sorted through the University mail system.
- All materials – transcript(s), letters of recommendation, and the application fee, as well as your electronic submission of the application form – must be received by this office before an application is considered complete and ready for review.
- Once your application is complete, we will send an email at the address you’ve provided confirming it is under review. Until then, it is your responsibility to follow up on any pieces which remain missing from your application.
- Completed applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Applicants are notified by email of admissions decisions. We do not provide admissions information over the phone.