PrepMD is a 6-month cardiac device specialist training and placement program in the Boston area, where students participate in clinical rotations at Harvard and Tufts affiliated medical centers.
- Has trained over 400 students during the past 9 years. The most recent class had students from 16 different states.
- Graduates enjoy high starting salary packages; average base salaries range between $60-80K. The average overall package for someone who completes the program is $84K. Their current placement rate is 97%.
- Focus is on cardiac implantable electronic devices (CIEDs) and electrophysiology procedures. Their reputation for excellence is known and respected across the country by both students and employers. In fact, many cardiac device specialist job descriptions include PrepMD as a preferred qualification.
PrepMD offers 3 sessions a year and have a very strict selection process. Please find attached 2 brochures that would help you learn more about the cardiac device specialist career path and the program.
- Cardiac Medical Device Specialist Career Brochure
- PrepMD 6-Month Training and Placement Program Brochure