Exploring Prague

Submitted by Nina Kennedy on the 2014 spring semester study abroad program in London, England…

This week was incredibly exciting in a few different ways.  On Tuesday, my theater class went to see a performance of Sizwe Banzi is Dead at the Young Vic in London and by chance we had two celebrities sitting directly behind us in the theater: Anna Wintour and Benedict Cumberbatch- it was so awesome!  Then, Thursday marked the start of my spring break. I was fortunate enough to win the Northern Loop Bus2Alps trip earlier in the semester, so on Thursday night, I flew to Prague to start the trip!  The first day in Prague (Friday) we did a walking tour.  Prague was amazingly beautiful and looked like it popped right out of a storybook.  On Sunday morning, we left for Berlin!! The rest of the trip includes Berlin, Amsterdam and Paris so I can only imagine all the fun we’re going to have in the next week!

This is the Lennon wall in Prague!

This is the Lennon wall in Prague!
And here's a picture of the view from the clock tower in the center square of Prague!
And here’s a picture of the view from the clock tower in the center square of Prague!