Use Agreement: UD ArcGIS Online Subscription
- Do not allow ArcGIS Online to create (generate) tiles for you; build your tiles in ArcGIS Desktop and upload them to ArcGIS Online as explained here.
- Do not use ArcGIS Online for geocoding. Do geocoding locally via ArcGIS Desktop using the StreetMap North America data, as explained here.
- Upload/Store/Publish more than 2 GB of features, tiles, and files in total for your account
- Publish more than 10 MB of features as services in total for your account
- (Less common) Generate reports, spatial analysis, route planning, or publish anything which would include infographics, demographics, data enrichment
- Upload your features/publish feature services < 10 MB in total for your account
- Upload your tiles (tile packages)/publish tile services < 1 GB in total for your account
- Create maps purely through the ArcGIS Online website and optionally add your own data, not exceeding the limits above. BUT, do not allow ArcGIS Online to tile your features.