Even humanists have personal finances to manage, and the Money Smart Week campaign aims to help you do just that! Money Smart Week 2021 is entirely virtual and will be held Saturday, April 10, through Saturday, April 17.
The line-up includes:
- Saturday, April 10 @ 12:00 p.m. EST: Talking Cents (The University of Chicago Financial Education Initiative)
- Sunday, April 11 @ 12:00 a.m. EST: Saving (FINRA Investor Education Foundation)
- Monday, April 12 @ 2:00 p.m. EST: Basic Banking (The Economic Awareness Council)
- Tuesday, April 13 @ 2:30 p.m. EST: Student Loans (U.S. Department of Education, Federal Student Aid)
- Wednesday, April 14 @ 3:00 p.m. EST: Fraud Protection (Internal Revenue Service)
- Thursday, April 15 @ 3:00 p.m. EST: Personal Finance (Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center)
- Friday, April 16 @ 2:00 p.m. EST: Housing Protections + Resources (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
- Saturday, April 17 @ 12:30 p.m. EST: Budgeting (University of Wisconsin-Madison, Division of Extension)
Look for more details at moneysmartweek.org. Events are free and open to the public, but registration is advised. Questions for the panelists can be submitted during the registration process.