The Epidemiology Program’s Biostatistics Core provides statistical support to the College of Health Sciences and collaborators across the University of Delaware research community. The Biostatistics Core’s primary role is to provide statistical expertise for grant proposals and externally funded research.
SERVICES OFFERED INCLUDE CONSULTATION FOR:
- Proposal Preparation
- Study Design
- Data Management Planning
- Data Analysis
- Preparation of Peer-Reviewed Manuscripts
CONTACT & SCHEDULING
To inquire about the services of the Biostatistics Core, please send an email request to email@example.com. Please include the following information, as applicable, in your email request:
- Requester Name
- Principal Investigator (if different from requestor)
- Preferred E-mail Address
- Preferred Phone Number
- Title of Project
- Funding Agency
- Link to RFA/Funding Opportunity
- Description of all the assistance requested of Biostatistics Core (e.g., proposal preparation, study design, data management planning, data analysis, preparation of peer-reviewed manuscripts, etc.)
- External Deadline (ex: grant submission deadline), if applicable
- Internal Deadline (ex: preferred date for assistance from Biostatistics Core)
Once your request has been submitted, Ryan Pohlig, Director of the Biostatistics Core and assistant professor in the Epidemiology Program, will reach out to you to discuss your statistical needs. The consulting work provided will be assigned based on expertise and current workload.
To better manage workload, we request that you contact us at least one month before any external deadline to discuss the scope of the work and develop an appropriate timeline.