Required Documents for School Enrollment

To register your child in school, you must have the following documents:

  1. An official birth certificate
  2. Medical records showing immunizations. To know which vaccines your child needs, please call the Immunizations Hotline 1-800-282-8672. Click here for the Delaware Student Health Form
  3. Proof of residence. A bill dated within the last 60 days, showing names and address of parents.
  4. Picture ID of the parent
  5. Any school records from your child’s old school
  6. Registration form. Click here to go to the website where these forms can be downloaded.

Emergency telephone numbers

Schools and daycare centers must be able to reach you in an emergency. Give the school your cell phone number where you can be reached during the day, so they can call you if your child gets sick or hurt. If your cell number changes, tell the school right away.

Comments are closed