Speaking appointments are 15 minute time blocks to help you practice your listening and speaking skills. It’s really easy to do! Here are the steps:
- Make an appointment with Aura in the SALC to practice your conversation skills. When you sign up, PLEASE tell us the level of your L/S class so we can prepare for you.
- Come to the SALC at 108 E Main Street, Room 210, at your scheduled appointment time. Ask to see your speaking appointment leader.
- Spend 15 minutes talking about a topic related to what you are learning in your L/S class.
- You can come one time per week each session and you will work on a different skill each week. Improve your fluency, grammatical accuracy, use of content vocabulary, pronunciation, and your conversational skills.
- If you enjoyed your appointment, tell your friends! We’d love to meet all the students at the ELI.
- If you have an instagram account, post a picture of your speaking appointment with the hashtags #udel #udeleli #SALCSocial