Even though you have graduated and left your ELI home, there are still many ways for you to keep in contact and share your news with us, and with each other!
Please see the various options below, which will provide you with several ways to stay in touch with the ELI Community:
- Continue to practice and improve your English for free through our Alumni Virtual Tutoring Center!
– Here, you can Skype with an ELI tutor, have online discussions with tutors, faculty, and other alumni on the Discussion Forum, read articles and watch videos about English-related topics (created by our tutors and faculty), and more!
- Update the ELI about your news!
– We may include your update in our annual newsletter–so share any news about your new job, promotion, marriage, children, accomplishments, or anything else that is happening in your life–your old classmates will love to hear from you!
- Update your contact information in our database
– This is important so that you can continue to receive our annual newsletter
- Connect to the ELI via social media (i.e., Facebook, Twitter)
- Request your ELI transcript
- Request a statement of your account