Wesley College is located in Dover, which is the capital city of Delaware.
- 3 hours from New York City
- 2 hours from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore
- 1.5 hours from Philadelphia
- 1 hour south of the University of Delaware (located in Newark, Delaware)
- 30 minutes from the beach
Wesley College is home to approximately 1,500 students on the Dover campus which provides a community-oriented experience to its students.
Founded in 1873, Wesley College is considered to be one of Delaware’s oldest private colleges. Originally, the institution was founded as a preparatory school called Wilmington Conference Academy.
- As a member of the International Student Exchange Program, Wesley College offers its students opportunities to study abroad at more than 300 institutions in 50 countries.
- Located in the historic district of Delaware’s capital city.
- Wesley College is partnered with the Schwartz Center for the Arts, allowing the college to provide cultural programs for the students and local community.
- Students participate in a variety of 40 co-curricular organizations including Student Government, Student Activities Board, Greek Life, intramurals and recreation, academic clubs, special interest groups and community service groups.
- 98% of full-time students receive financial aid comprised of scholarships, institutional grands, federal and state grants, student loans, work-study, and on-campus employment.