The University of the Sciences is a leading science private college, and a top pharmacy school founded in 1821.
- Student population
- Colleges and programs
- Visit the website of the University of the Sciences
The University of the Sciences is located in Philadelphia, in the State of Pennsylvania.
- 2 hours from New York City
- 1 hour from the University of Delaware (in Newark, Delaware)
- 3 hours from Washington, DC
The University of the Sciences is home to 2,664 students., making it a community-oriented college that serves local and international populations.
There are 20 undergraduate programs and 15 graduate programs at the University of the Sciences, as well as many PhD, professional and certificate programs. Many of the areas of study focus on science and healthcare.
- #40 – Pharmacy (Graduate)
- #75 – Occupational Therapy (Graduate)
The University of the Sciences is also listed as #7 in the U.S. for Average Grad Salary after Graduation according to the “2016 College Scorecard” report by the U.S. Department of Education.
More information about CAP
- Benefits of CAP
- CAP program structure
- “CAP Cohort Model”
- Bridge program
- Partner universities
- English requirements for undergraduate CAP students
- English requirements for graduate CAP students – General Track (all areas of study except those related to Business Administration)
- English requirements for graduate CAP students – Business Track (nearly all areas of study related to Business Administration)
- Time needed to complete English courses
- English for Academic Purposes – description
- Faculty advisors and student mentors
- Program dates
- Ask a question about CAP
Ask a Question about the Conditional Admissions Program
Thank you for your interest in the Conditional Admissions Program! Please enter your question in the form below. We will respond to you by email within 1-2 business days.